Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Show & Tell


Mark your calendars. Come visit with me for a little quilt Show & Tell at one of my favorite quilt shops -  Ye Olde Schoolhouse in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, on Saturday, Feb 13, 2016.   Details here. 


I'd love to meet you. I'm bringing quilts and patterns. It's a cute shop and Jeanie always has a wonderful selection of fabric and tons of other great things. The shop will have kits available to make some of my quilts that are in this book -


If you have a book of mine you'd like signed, bring it along and I'll sign it for you.




Hope to see some of you there!


9 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Such fun that you will be visiting my favorite local quilt shop! Hope to see you there. :)

Jennifer M said...

Hoping to make it to one of your shows this year, uncertain when as of yet:)

Leratdesfils said...

Too far away :-(

Gypsy Quilter said...

Let's see, if I hitch Dolly up to the wagon, we may just make it in time. Unless of course there's snow on the ground, LOL. Have a fun day!

Robin said...

I love that quilt store. I went twice while we spent over a year in Wisconsin. It was hard not to spend bunches there because I liked everything they had. I'm back in Utah now so I can't go anymore - sigh

Nancy said...

Never missed a stop there when visiting with my Mom in Cedarburg. But she has passed and don't fly back to the midwest any more. I miss everything about my visits there including shopping at this wonderful old schoolhouse with Mom in tow for her eye candy!

Cattinka said...

This is Katrin from Germany, I would love to meet you some day, you and your quilts are a great inspiration for me and my sewing buddies. We are having a doll quilt sew along, and I bet lots of the ladies will be creating your quilts.
KATRIN W.

Kathleen Tracy said...

Cattinka - that sounds like so much fun! Have a good time making doll quilts with your group!

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails